Friday, January 27, 2012

Bad Review Classy K9 Cut Frisco

I’ve never had a complaint about my dog groomers. Today I have one regarding Classy K9’s in Frisco. I do not want anyone else to feel as frustrated as I do about your dog’s hair cut. Today I took my little Teddy to Classy K9’s Grooming at 2995 Preston Rd, Frisco TX 75034. This is the first time I’ve been to this groomers and it was out of convenience because it is right by my work. The following are the events that took place.

Apt. Schedule

Last night I left a message asking for them to call me back if they had any spaces available this morning and they never did. I called again this morning and got an apt booked for 9:00 this morning. The staff was friendly enough, the admin gave me directions to their location and I dropped Teddy off. 45 minutes later they called me and I thought they were telling me Teddy was acting up and I needed to come get him. No, they said he was done. Red Flag! It never takes Teddy 45 minutes to get groomed, more like 3-3.5 hours.

Pick Up

I came and got him, he was excited, at first glance the cut seemed great. They didn’t even put a cute bandana on him but they might have ran out, I had one with me anywho. The total was $42.00 and I gave a $10.00 tip like usual and had to hurry home then get back to work. We’re walking out and it’s when I first noticed something was off. His face was butchered with a razor. I didn’t specify a scissor cut, I’ve never had to, and it is assumed with experienced groomers you take scissors to the face. Next, I’m sitting in the car and there’s hair all over me? I’m like they didn’t blow the hair off…wait??? They didn’t even bathe him!

Seriously?

I got home and I inspected him further. His ears and tail hair were in disarray, they didn’t flag his tail or even comb it. They didn’t scissor his ears and his hair under his chin was extremely uneven. I understand it is extremely hard to groom a dog, I’ve tried it myself. I didn’t ask what was in the package nor did they explain their services. A full groom is around $45.00 so the quote at $42.00 seemed normal. Now that I know a bath was not included it is overpriced and I did not receive what I expected. I will have to spend another $20-$30 bucks if I want to correct their wrong and take him to another groomers. I’m not one of those picky dog owners that complain because one hair is out of place. I did not feel I got the value for my money with this service. Now I sit here at work, itching and covered with dog hair. I know this issue won't die quickly because I see Teddy everyday and I'm just reminded how much I got ripped off. As of four days later I'm still pissed and will write a bad review on each directory they have submitted to. So far Google Places, Yelp and Yahoo Reviews. If they have also ripped you off and messed up your dog's hair with a razor please leave a comment below and help your fellow dog owners. I welcome the owners of Classy K9’s to contact regarding my experience, I will gladly remove this post, until then dog owners beware of Classy K9’s of Frisco.

Thank you,

Megan

megan.tegtmeyer@gmail.com
940-447-1777

No comments:

Post a Comment