Friday, October 14, 2011

Best Vet In Frisco

Puppy Shots

My puppy currently turned two this September and was in need of his shots so I took him to the Best Vet Clinic in Frisco, Paw Prints Pet Clinic. More importantly Teddy cannot get groomed without his Rabies and other vaccinations. I just moved to Frisco a few weeks ago, by Eldarado and Custer so I was online researching vets in the area. That night, I went to the gym and spotted Paw Prints Pet Clinic and Bubble and Bones Pet Grooming all in the same area. My lucky day, how convenient is this? My vet and groomers all a few blocks from my house!

Bubbles and Bones was still open so I stopped by to look at their pricing. Standard pricing and they had all new and shiny equipment and the place smelled great. They handed me a flyer for Paw Print Pet Clinic around the corner for a FREE initial exam.

The next week I scheduled an appointment for 8:30 for Paw Prints Pet Clinic off Custer. They gave me a reminder ring the day before, woke up early Wed. and headed off to the vet...


Best Vet Clinic, Frisco
The best Vet experience I've ever had was at Paw Prints Pet Clinic, the first time I haven't felt like I'm in a shot-and-go vet clinic. The staff upfront and technicians were super sweet. Even to a puppy who hates getting his nails trimmed, sorry you guys. The doctor was great, I learned more about dog care in 30 minutes than reading articles online. He explained easy oral care for a puppy who does not like his teeth brushed, importance of heartworm treatments and much more. He explained their neutering procedures and the steps they take to secure a healthy and happy pup after surgery. He went over pricing structures and optional testing for the procedure.


Value
I went to pay, and the vet tech listed all the charges and my total was $130.00 for the full line of vaccinations, heartworm testing and a six-month supply of heartworm prevention. This is totally worth knowing my puppy is healthy and meeting such great people. I received much more value than $130.00 from this visit. As I was leaving the technician through in a bag of Science Diet training treats and dental treats for his teeth.


Follow Up
The next day, I received a phone call from the doctor checking to see if Teddy had any side effects to the vaccines and if he was back to his normal self. My own doctor doesn't even do this. This morning I received a letter from Paw Prints, welcoming me and Teddy to the clinic. One of the pages listed the results of the exam and things me and Teddy needed to work on. It also listed the next suggested appointments dates and the cute picture they took of Teddy at the clinic.


Reviews
Paw Prints does not have a Yahoo or Google business listing yet, so I was unable to post this review on their profile, but will be glad to post were ever would help spread the word how great they are. I encourage other lucky patients to do the same.

Next step off to Bubbles & Bones for his grooming, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment